Please do not book for parties of young people, Stag or Hen parties, as they will be refused access to the property-which can be upsetting for everyone concerned.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENT
1. A provisional booking will be accepted by the property owners, subject to receiving a £50 deposit within 5 days, this deposit could be credit/debit card, cheque or bank transfer. Upon receiving deposit, you’ll receive confirmation for the dates that you have now booked. Please note that ALL bookings are provisional until the Property owners receive the deposit.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
2. If the deposit is not received within 5 days it is assumed by the Property owners that the provisional booking is no longer required.
3. THE BALANCE OF THE HIRE CHARGE IS DUE SIX WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, if the balance is NOT received within this time frame, then the Property owners reserve the right to hire the Property to someone else. Bookings taken with less than SIX weeks remaining can only be accepted if payment is made in full and received within 5 working days.
The hirer must inform the property owners within 12hrs of arrival/departure of all defects, inventory shortages and/ or breakages. Failure to do so will result in you, the hirer being responsible.
1. In the event of a cancellation, the hirer must confirm this in writing by post or email. (Deposits are not refundable in the event of a cancellation).
*You must notify us of the cancellation no later than 21 days prior to your arrival date and will need to provide evidence to the fact.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
1. Bookings will only be accepted from hirers who are twenty-five (25) years of age and above. No same sex groups (Couples and Family’s only).
2. Only the persons on the booking form may stay at the Property. Over Occupancy will not be tolerated, due to a breach in park rules and health & safety guidelines.
3. ALL changes to a booking are allowed by prior agreement with the Property owners and confirmed in writing to the owners.
4. The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form.
5. The hirer agrees that all persons named on the booking form shall be with you (the hirer) during your hire period of the holiday Property. Holiday park owners and/or their staff shall have a copy of your booking form. The booking form is important because it is for you and your parties’ safety and security purposes only.
6. Each person listed on the booking form and your guest(s)/visitor(s) must be prepared to identify themselves to the park owners or their staff upon request and comply with their reasonable requirements.
7. The hirer shall notify the Property owners in writing with any changes to person(s) listed on the booking form at the earliest possible opportunity and in any event, prior to arrival at the holiday park.
8. The hirer must give access to the holiday Property as / when required to the Property owners, holiday park owners and their staff / agents.
9. The Property owners reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a and /or reserve the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at their absolute discretion.
UPON COMMENCEMENT OF HIRE
1. The holiday Property may be occupied from 2pm onwards (Foxdown 8, Glenmoor 41 & Glenmoor 48) and 3pm onwards (Dartmoor 27, Bearsdown 10 & Glenmoor 44) on the first day of hiring.
2. In the case of a maintenance problem, the hirer shall contact the Property reception or Property owner. D.I.Y repairs must NOT be attempted. If the hirer does any D.I.Y repairs, then rule 4 will apply.
3. No pets are allowed.
4. Smoking is NOT permitted in the Property but an ashtray is provided for outside use only- any evidence of smoking within the Property, then rule 4. shall apply.
5. The Property is to be left in a clean and tidy condition ready for the next tenants, due to inspection by staff. If not, then rule 4. shall apply.
6. Holiday park owners and their staff do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and/ or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the Property or use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.
7. We advise you to take out your own travel insurance, to cover you in the event of accident, injuries, illness and disease.
8. The holiday Property MUST be vacated by 10am on the last day of hiring, to allow time for cleaning for new guests to arrive. You MUST notify us if you anticipate a late departure, as this can cause us delays in getting the unit ready for the next guests. Delays to your departure greater than 30 minutes past the check out time, will result in a late departure charge of £25.00 being withheld from your bond without notification.
9. No Prams/Buggies to be used in the Properties as this has been known to Damage Doors and Fittings.
10. Travel cot and/or high chairs provided to you for use during your stay are used at your own risk. We accept no liability for accidents, injuries and/or illness arising from the use of them. We recommend that you take out adequate travel insurance to cover you as per rule 23
11. Entertainment/facility passes are not included in the cost of your accommodation. Passes for South Bay Holiday Park must be purchased directly from reception at the cost of £18.00 per caravan for a short break (3/4 nights) and £24.00 per caravan for stays over 7 nights (prices are per caravan and not per person).
Should you use the facilities without purchasing entertainment passes, we do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and/ or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.
IF YOU ARE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY / HOLIDAY PARK BY THE HOLIDAY PARK OWNERS OR THEIR STAFF FOR ANY REASON WHAT SO EVER, THE PROPERTY OWNERS SHALL NOT REFUND ANY MONEY PAID.
Once we have received your £50.00 deposit you the hirer has agreed to the full terms and conditions, as above, as applicable at the time of your booking and holiday.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under English law.